Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Weird SMS

With me being at the other end of the world, and no NZ number, you'd think I'd be safe from junk or weird SMS'es.

But no, I was woken up this morning with the sound of my handphone calling me! No one in NZ has my digi 016 H/p number, and in anycase, which of my friends is so rich as to SMS me all the way from M'sia?

But what do u make of this?

Click for a larger picture. U might be able to see the 016 number at the top.

There u go! A 100% malaysian number. 016873****. That guy is going to be RM2 poorer !

The time stamp on the SMS is 11.50pm M'sian time. Some desprate guy pining for his girlfriend if u ask me.

I spent 12 years studying BM, and I still hav no idea what is that?

Anyone care to give me a hint?

Oh, BTW, legit and meaningful SMS'es from u guys are MUCH appreciated. Sometimes I wonder what all u guys r doin now.........

No comments: