WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm blogging this at changi airport in Singapore with free (but not that fast speeds!) wifi in terminal 2!
Changi has changed a LOT since I last came here in 2002. There are internet koisks everywhere, and free wifi everywhere (except at the laptop points, where u hav to pay to use starhubs wifi. chelaka.). And the airport is 10000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than KLIA!
My flight took off and landed on time. Food was surprisingly good. Cant really blog fully, as I am limited to battery, through there are charging points here. Score 2 for Changi!
Changi is BIG. But unlike KLIA, its big and filled with shops and people. The gardens are a bliss. And they give free osim foot massages here! I could live in Changi! The Terminal anyone? :)
I hope to settle down and get into my new accomodation and SOME internet access. Damn NZ broadband! Malaysians, count your selfs lucky! It may not be fast, but at least its UNLIMITED! Ah........... the golden word.
Congrats to Cryst on landing in Brissy and fitting in. Good luck in QUT!
I would really like to uload some pics, but balancing and using a notebook computer on my lap isnt the most comfortable position in the world!
Changi is nice! A 8 hour transit isnt enough! The only real limitation is your feet. UNLIKE some airports *coughkliacough*, changi is well designed!
To be honest through, I'm not eager to go back to Auckland. And the 10 hr flight doesnt sound tempting. The cold, for one thing! And the distance! Still, 2 weeks in Kuching, I should count my blessings.
Auckland, here I come!
ps. My family owes me an email.
2 comments:
Hehe..wonder why they arent called laptops anymore? Think about roasting "the twins" and "big jim"!
Only if the notebook battery doesnt explode on my first... :P
Post a Comment