Saturday, July 01, 2006

I'M ON MALAYSIAN SOIL!

Man, KLIA"S wifi access is 100% crappy and slow. Cant do anything with it, so I am curi'ing the wifi outside starbucks. Faster and better. Why cant KLIA take a leaf out of Singapore Changi or even Auckland International? Free wifi in the entire terminal.

I'm really back in Malaysia. 10 hrs of flying, and the jet lag. Fatigue is setting in. My body clock is 100% sot, its only 8.45pm here in KLIA, but my body thinks its 12.45am. the darkness isnt helping much either. man, am i so tired. another 1 hr 45 mins to go to kuching.

KLIA is so bloody hot man! I'm taking off my loong sleeve clothing. Its 29C out there according to the pilot b4 we landed. Yep, the heat and humidity of Malaysia is creeping back to me all right.

Its not hard to remind myself that I'm in Malaysia; only 1 of the 4 internet terminals sponsored by samsung is working. the toiltes are 100% Malaysian cleaned. yep, 1st world facilities, 3rd world maintainence. Welcome to Malaysia!

People, give me a ring once I get back to Kuching man!

No comments: