Then it's shadow counterpart, Eastern Times, came into existance after they shut down the Sarawak Tribune. But anyway, that's another story for another day.
The problem with The Borneo Post online through, is that I can never access it before 11am. The server seems to live a 9 to 5 working day. And what time is it in M'sia when it's 11am here? You guessed it!
Which is a shame, as I always have problem accessing it. The page simply will not load for hours, then this comes up. However, I noticed that this error message looked familar.....
Well guess what, it's the same error message when I try to access the Sarawak State government website!
Different websites.Same IP address. >.<
And I don't think it's Jaring's fault either. Yes, the 202.184 IP range belongs to Jaring. I can access Lowyat and NST (both hosted on Jaring), no problem.
Come on man, dedicated hosting isn't that expensive! You get cheaper and more reliable deals outside Malaysia! Even a 1st year Swinburne Sarawak student can get a nice hosting for his clubs website!
There is something wrong with the Malaysian internet infrastructure all-right.....
Edit 1.09pm AEST: I can now access The state government's website and Eastern Times, through Borneo Post online is still down. What, does the internet only start work at 11am in Malaysia?
No comments:
Post a Comment