Monday, June 04, 2007

Still going strong in Batu Lintang

Small talk: today is the first day if Swot vac. Yet here I am, at 11am, in the library, and finding a computer is impossible in this place. Where are these people coming from?!


Today officially marks the day I have left Batu Lintang for 1.5 years. it wouldn't be too long that I'd have left it for 2 years. *sigh*

The thing is, some of the best memories I have are in Batu Lintang. Usually I'd do and ode to the class of form 5, 2005, but I'm afraid if I do it I'll loose some friends I have made over the years. So I'll pass.

Still, its nice to know that I am still part of the Batu Lintang Blogging Fraternity.

Batu Lintang what?

Well, according to pal Jonathan Teo, who has so kindly complied a list of BL (and ex-BL) bloggers, on his "personal interesting read scale", the top 5 are:

1. Daniel Chong (www.danielchong.blogspot.com)
~ Stop squealing. I know I said that you are BL's current celebrity blogger, and that is the whole truth. The boy with the crooked teeth has a wicked sense of humour which is kinda kenny sia-ish, but got his own flavour to it. Unlike me, he seems to bring his camera everywhere and relies on visuals rather than words to keep ppl interested. Personally I love looking at photos over reading, but I am very malas
~ Did I mention he's from OTS??? woohoo!!!!!

2. Sophia Ngiaw (www.sophiangiaw.blogspot.com)
~ Sophia. I remember this girl as the story teller in primary school. Extremely talented in Public Speaking. Love her coy sense of humour and I find myself involuntarily smili8ng everytime I read her posts
~ Another fine product of OTS

3. Kelvin Chiong (www.thekelssandvinss.blogspot.com)
~ Last year was the school's best athlete or some other hick ass award. I don't really know him but one day I stumbled over his blog and has been a rather frequent visitor since. He's currently in the U.S. bedding any girl he sees I think...kidding
~ His mom is Wong Mi Ing, our school's former winner of Tokoh Guru

4. Timothy Lim (www.ninghua.blogpot.com)
~ My friend here is currntly freezing his ass off in New Zealand. Lucky dude. Computer whiz

5. Awang Emir Naim (http://dingisrich.blogs.friendster.com/arrogance/)
~ Haha. This clasmate of mine, when you read his blog, please dont take what he says too seriously. It's just his brand of humour which I love very much
~ Bio expert...how the hell can anyone like bio??? Sheesh. I already know how to reproduce enough already thank you very much

6. Jane Hii (www.jane-hii.blogspot.com)
~ Don't know her at all. She's Jeremiah's sister...and we all know Jeremiah. Love him or hate him, his sis is hot...and a talented blogger too I guess...
Its nice to know that the in the top 6, there are 2 ex-BL'ers. me and Jane Hii. And how does one come to the conclusion that one is hot if he doesn't know her?

Anyway, I digress. It's just nice to know that i didn't leave BL as just another person. I'm still remembered! And man, if spending 6 hours on SQL in the labs doesn't make me competent in computers, what will?

It's just that......I'm not in New Zealand! (anymore.......at least)

1 comment:

justanothertragedy said...

Btw I just linked you :)