I have no idea how Borang 2 ends up in Envelope A, because the instructions I was given by the witnessing officer was to put only my ballot paper into Envelope A. The sealed envelope A is then put into envelope B with Borang 2.
(Or to dumb it down for Malaysians: the voting paper goes into the small envelope. The small envelope and Borang 2 goes into the big envelope)
If nothing else, the posters make it perfectly clear what goes into where:
![]() |
| Source. |
![]() |
| Source. |
![]() |
| Source. |
![]() |
| Source. |
![]() |
| Source. |
Certainly in Canberra there were placed right in front of the hall where you have to enter to vote. If one has to queue to be able to vote, I would think that is enough time to read the poster outlining the procedures to vote.
Complains that it was all in Bahasa don't make sense: its like an Australian voter overseas complaining that the ballot papers are in English. If someone like me can still read and understand it after not using Bahasa since I left school, I'd expect people who went through 11 years of compulsory education to be able to at least read government documentation.
I can't say for the others, but not "all" 200 votes in Canberra is screwed. This one isn't.





No comments:
Post a Comment