Was randomly browsing around Youtube (I have to say my reading skills for 日本语 has improved, while my 华语 reading capabilities have gone through the floor), when I stumbled upon a video of NTT promoting their WORLD WING service:
The Chinese subtitles help a lot explaining what's going on.
It promotes a N905i, which according to my (extremely limited) 日本语, is one of the few NTT DoCoMo phones to have GSM capabilities.
Somehow through, the N905i triggered something in my head. So I did a bit of digging through my memory, and found this:
Remember when Hirano Aya was in Malaysia?
She took the liberty of taking some pictures, which sent the internet into a frenzy.
Looks like Hirano Aya is using a N905i, and yes, it does look like it works in Malaysia, as advertised.
I have to say through, the N905i's hinge reminds me of the Sony Ericsson Z750: ugly and crude looking.
Unlike the Z750 through, at least the N905i can do this:
Through when I think about it, how long is the hinge going to last? It doesn't look very robust, almost as if hanging on by one thread, so to speak.
No comments:
Post a Comment