Saturday, July 14, 2007

From New Zealand all right

Remember in my previous post, I asked who was copying who?



vs



Well, after I posted that up, I zoomed in a little closer, and saw this:


L & P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEFINITELY NEW ZEALAND!

L&P, world famous in New Zealand.

L&P is something I love about NZ. So much so, I even brought a bottle back. The first time I drank it, I was amazed by it. Sure, I know it's now done by Coca-Cola NZ, but it is truly unlike any other drink. And to quote their website: Lemon & Paeroa can be found only in New Zealand.

You should know what a Lemon is. Paeroa is a place in New Zealand, about 2 hrs drive from Auckland. From a town of 3000, they have managed to create such a beautiful drink. Honestly, L&P is truly like nothing you've even drank. It is a real drink. And a damn good one.

I might even go out to buy one to recover from my shock. It beats Victoria Bitter anyday.

No comments: