Damn power buttons next to the delete button. I had just composed a blog post, and now I have to retype it.
This is really illegal of sorts, using the school computer to update by blog. But I don’t have a stable internet access at home. So I don’t really have a choice. Thankgoodness I’m moving out soon. I’m suffereing from internet withdrawal symptoms.
I really wish I could got online and chat to my friends, but I cant afford to try and bypass the filtering system here. Its not that hard to crack. I’ve figured it out. :P. but this is not Malaysia, where the tidak apa attitude exists. Here enforcement is real and swift. If I kena tangkap, and be booted off the school network, I’m in big trouble. I do ICT in this place. How to do if I cannot use the school computer? Everything I do here is all tied to my student ID. So much for the privacy act……….
Heard that the haze is making life difficult again for my dear Kuchingites. Damn indons. All they ever export is haze to us. And indomee to NZ. Can they export some heat here?
Spring is supposedly 4 weeks from now. Yes, it has been warming up a bit, but not that much. I still wake up to 5 C mornings.
Anyway, something big is happening in 3 days time. A once in a lifetime event. Keep the date August 21st free in your books. Something is bound to happen on that day.
Watch this space.
No comments:
Post a Comment